We are a leading southeast regional electrical service contractor with immediate openings for full-time Service Electrician . We are looking for technicians who are professional, dependable, hardworking, and have at least 3-5 years of electrical troubleshooting and commercial service electrical experience.
We are looking for the following abilities:
- Experience running a work truck, commercial and industrial electrical.
- English speaking, Professional appearance, ability to use an iPhone/iPad, willing to work safe, great attitude and ambition to grow.
- A thorough knowledge of electrical equipment including the use of electrical testing equipment for diagnostic purposes.
- Inspecting electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, and the need for required adjustments, or repair to ensure compliance with local and national codes.
- Assembling, installing, testing and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures, run conduit with precision using hand tools and power tools.
- Maintaining current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as an electrician.
- Active journeyman or master electrician's license a plus
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
- Demonstrate and uphold all core values: Relationships, professionalism, results, continuous improvement, and community.
• National health and dental plans.
• Paid vacations and holidays.
• Life Insurance.
• Short and long term disability plans.
• 401(K) retirement plan.
• Incentive and recognition programs.
• National discount programs.
Additional Notes: EOE Employer, Drug Screen, and Valid Drivers License