The Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager(s) in coordinating the activities of a $40M Ground Up Multifamily Project. Under the direction of the Project Manager, the Assistant Project Manager is expected to take on any/all tasks related to construction projects and will be assisting with quantity take-offs, submittals, material procurement, and scheduling.
- Coordinate & document scheduling construction related activity between several ongoing projects.
- Facilitate work scopes of construction activities.
- Obtain proposals from contractors (preferably three) for work needed.
- Generate requisitions/purchase orders for jobs and materials.
- Supervise contractor activities and report daily production on trackers.
- Coordinate and perform individual unit completion checks and final punch-outs while ensuring work quality meets expectations.
- Ensure sub-contractors have all materials needed to keep production flowing.
- Review and guidance on site incident reports that involve physical damage to the property.
- 4 Year College Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- 1-3 Years Construction Experience (Multifamily Wood-frame preferred)
- Experience reading shop drawings, and submittals
- ProCore Experience Preferred
- **Must be willing to travel**
- $60-90k + Per diem + Bonus