ONLY ACCEPTING LOCAL CANDIDATES TO ORLANDO, FL!!
Our client is currently seeking a Project Engineer with experience in Hospitality and/or Multifamily. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the completion of specific tasks as assigned by the Project Manager. This position also interfaces with the estimating department, Project Superintendent, Project Assistant, subcontractors, design consultants, and owner/client.
- Maintain and update project logs and schedules.
- Identify need for Requests for Information (RFIs) and submittals
- Coordinate facility startup activities; Visit Project sites to monitor progress performance.
- Prepare, review and process shop drawings
- Collect and assemble O&M material.
- Perform subcontract scope analysis.
- Assist with purchasing and expediting.
- Document distribution.
- Meeting minutes and distribution.
- 2-3+ Years Experience as a Project Engineer on Hospitality or Multifamily Projects
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management
- Must have hospitality project experience
Additional Opportunities: Assistant Superintendent, Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Superintendent, Project Engineer, Vice President of Construction, Project Executive, Vice President of Preconstruction, Estimator