An industry leading multifamily builder has an immediate opening for a Lead Superintendent to join their team. Must have a minimum of 10 years construction experience with a minimum of 4 years leading a team.
- Oversee all aspects of the project field operations including permits, risk management, miscellaneous duties, scheduling, cost control, issue resolution, meetings, reporting and document control, site logistics, contractual correspondences, RFI, safety, quality, field support, commissioning, punch list and owner closeout.
- Design review of schematic design
- Design development
- Construction drawings including constructability and budget review of drawings
- Participate in project buyout process
- Assist with construction easements
- Review third party consultant agreements
- Assist project management team in preparation of project reporting
- Understanding of all Subcontract Agreements and subcontractor obligations to the project including scope and schedule.
- Oversee labor, equipment, and material resources within the approved budget.
- Assist in development, management, and forecasting of labor, equipment and material budgets.