We are looking for a creative and inspired Architectural Professional II
with 3-4 years experience to join an award winning Architecture firm.
This is an intermediate level position for professional architectural team members. This position focuses on technical design of project documentation under project manager supervision. Individuals in this position learn the culture, approach and standards. They should absorb and study the profession, developing skill sets relative to professional development.
- 3 to 4 years of experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Architecture from an Accredited School.
- Licensure and registration are beneficial, however, if the candidate is not registered, it is expected they are working towards licensure.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency with project management software, Revit