We are seeking a full time Senior Project Manager
to join an architecture design firm on their Raleigh team to oversee the design and execution of construction projects for their clients. With each project, you will be meeting with clients and stakeholders to discuss the initial construction design, preparing budgets, creating the final design, and overseeing the entire construction process from start to finish.
To ensure success as a Senior Project Manager, you should have in-depth knowledge of architectural design, experience with project management, and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-class project architect is able to translate the ideas of the client into a fully built design on time and within budget. You must also be able to effectively manage junior staff and cultivate an environment of encouragement and growth.
- 15+ years experience (mixed-Use, multifamily and science & technology)
- Bachelors or Masters in Architecture
- Architectural License desired
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred
- Prior experience with lab planning and equipment surveying preferred
- Proficient in architectural material & systems detailing and envelope systems design