We are seeking an experienced construction executive to join an Orlando based developer as the President of Construction
to formulate the company's strategic planning to achieve the objectives of the business plan with the aim of maximizing return and minimizing risk for the company.
The President is responsible for setting up measurable standards of performance for each department and measuring that performance against established goals. The President must display the highest level of organizational and communication skills. The ideal candidate must be thoroughly versed in the operations of a construction company, have a solid background in operations, and be able to clearly communicate the company's status and direction.
- Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or related discipline
- 15+ years experience
- Demonstrated ability to maximize company profitability
- Demonstrate strong leadership and motivation
- Have strong analytical skills
- Be an innovative leader in marketing and operations, corporate growth strategies and positioning a company to excel in its marketplace
- Demonstrated ability to create a company cultural consistent with the vision of the owners
- Demonstrated ability to lead a company during changes in financial cycles
- Ability to comfortably communicate, both verbally and in written correspondence, to senior executives, project team members, consultants, and partners