Our client is seeking a Project Billing Manager for their Charlotte, NC office.
Responsibilities / Job Function:
- Position will support the PM Team with the planning and daily execution inside the multifamily construction sector in the Charlotte market.
- The position will report to the Vice President of Construction on a daily basis, with any/all important updates.
- The position’s key responsibilities will include providing project billing, payment admin, and bookkeeping support to the construction team
- Setting up new vendors and subcontractors in the Company Portal.
- Fill out credit applications for various vendors, review and log all change orders, purchase orders and upload invoices weekly.
- Notify team (Project Managers and Superintendents) once a month to review/approve subcontractor applications for payment.
- Experience inside the Multifamily construction sector is highly preferred, but not a requirement
- Vast knowledge in performing all administrative functions and ability to provide an advanced level of general support to project team and executives.
- Computer software knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and ProCore to name a few.
- Effectively manages tasks/projects with little to no supervision, making sure to prioritize all pertinent matters related to each project.
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and work independently or as part of a team.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience desired.