is responsible for coordinating and supervising the construction of multifamily, wood framed, garden style, senior living, duplex / quadplexes, cottages projects. Superintendents must be willing and able to travel. They are responsible for managing and overseeing the day to day operations on their project site.
- Managing daily job site activity and efficiency
- Tracking plan/project changes
- Enforcing all safety/OSHA requirements
- Ensure that all milestones and overall schedule completions dates are met without exception
- Administering specific processes and maintaining culture
- Meeting with client reps regularly to discuss project status
- 8-12 years’ experience in multifamily construction
- Experience with wood frame, podium, stick build, masonry, and other various build types
- A demonstrated understanding of multifamily construction means and methods
- Must be able to maintain the flow of progress
- Willing to work the hours required to meet deadline. Saturday work days required.
- Possess the stamina to handle the workload and the drive to meet their project schedule and deadlines