Do you like the concept of finding a needle in a haystack? Do you enjoy puzzles? Can you see the story behind the resume? Do you naturally ask questions about gaps in work history or why someone took a lesser job after a seemingly upward career trajectory? If so, then you're probably the researching loving, boolean hacking, resume scanning, question asking, Talent Acquisition Specialist we need!
We are searching for a detailed oriented Talent Acquisition Specialist to support our recruiting team and help us locate and select candidates faster. This is not a selling or client facing role. This position is exclusively interacting with job seekers. This position will grow into the Talent Acquisition Manager and eventually a Director/C-Suite role.
Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include:
- Using social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and digitally connect with potential candidates.
- Interacting with professionals in niche industry platforms as well as online communities that cater to job seekers in specific industries.
- Reviewing resumes to pre-screen candidates.
- Make first contact with target candidates via email, text, phone and InMail.
- Ensure match via process driven prescreen questioning regarding compensation, location, position details and other key factors.
- Conduct 1st interviews.
- Update internal system with process notes and status progress.
- Ensure every applicant receives a response.
- Human Resources duties as needed
- Values - You do the right thing regardless of who is watching.
- College Degree - Doesn't matter which one. We just want to see you can finish something.
- History of Excellence - We want to see you've excelled at something in your life.
- You can work full-time in Altamonte Springs, FL - No Relocation Provided
Nice to Have
- Prior Agency Recruiting Experience
- Prior Human Resources Experience
- Prior Talent Acquisition Specialist experience