Pack up your boots, I can already hear the music playing!
Our client is looking for an experienced Director of Construction to provide supervision of designated Wood-Frame and High Rise multifamily projects from start to finish in the Nashville market. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- 15+ years experience in wood frame and high rise multifamily sector
- Degree in Architecture, Building Science, Engineering, Construction Management, or other related discipline preferred.
- Extensive previous work experience managing budgets for construction projects
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials and equipment
- Highly organized
- Previous experience in a leadership role with strong and proven leadership skills
- Procore, Prolog, P6/Primavera, Microsoft Project
- Previous work experience in construction management or another similar role
- Understanding of construction management processes
- Able to plan ahead
- Familiar with construction and project management software programs
- Excellent knowledge of relevant rules and regulations as well as quality standards and human resources
- Excellent time management ability
- Able to multitask with a strong understanding of core manager duties
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills
For the right candidate, this is an immediate hire with a top-tier Multifamily builder. No shortage of work in their pipeline.