Multi-Family Construction/Development Group currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager (APM). This position will report to the Senior Project Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Partner with the Project Manager or Construction Executive in interacting with subcontractors
• Partner with the Project Manager or Construction Executive in the drafting of client proposals
• Partner with the Project Manager or Construction Executive on contract administration and management
• Work with preconstruction, estimating and scheduling on project estimate and schedule
• Provide direction to the project team to complete the projects safe and on time
• Perform on-site Project Manager duties on small scope projects Required Skills
• BS in a Construction related field preferred.
• Multi-Family Construction required.
• Concrete experience a plus
• Stick frame experience a plus
• Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
• Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional Opportunities: Assistant Superintendent, Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Superintendent, Project Engineer, Vice President of Construction, Project Executive, Vice President of Preconstruction, Estimator