View all jobs
Project QC ManagerSneads Ferry, NC
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Implement and maintain the approved Contractor Quality Control Plan.
- Develop understanding/working knowledge of company quality control program, company standards, procedures, codes, etc. required to perform assigned work.
- Review, comment upon and control submittal process
- Perform quality control inspections and witness tests to determine acceptability of work.
- Schedule and coordinate QA inspectors with Owner’s Rep.
- Assist in maintaining work performance records, inspection records and other related items; assure correctness of all documents.
- Assist in preparation/implementation of quality control procedures, i.e., inspection instructions, control measuring and test equipment, etc.
- Participate in internal/external quality control audits.
- Assist in reviewing purchase documents to insure compliance with quality control requirements.
- Inspect and inventory material shipments for compliance
- Insure progress by proactively address Q.C. issues.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability)
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or Quality Control.
- CQM certification up to date from USACE
- 10 years’ construction industry on-site experience, including Quality Control responsibility
- Able to obtain and hold a secret clearance a plus.