Our client is seeking a Superintendent to join their Orlando team to oversee the operations of the project site, from planning to completion.
- Leading and managing the on-site construction team.
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
- Attending production meetings.
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget, and ensuring adherence to these.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Placing orders for materials, and is responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Following the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness, and orderliness.
- Maintaining records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders, and RFIs.
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- 8+ years commercial experience
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented