Our client has an immediate opening for a Quality Manager.
This position supports the preconstruction and construction phases managing quality related tasks.
This position is responsible for the Quality Management Program and assures that project performance meets the contract requirements and owner expectations. The quality team has authority to prevent non-conforming work, and has full responsibility for assuring quality performance objectives and standards are met.
- Degree in construction management, engineering, building science, architecture or related discipline
- USACE Construction Quality Management (CQM) Certification A PLUS
- PMP Certification A PLUS
- CCM Certification A PLUS
- 10+ years of quality management experience on large-scale construction projects
- Proficient in reading and interpreting Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Landscape drawings
- Ability to understand and critically analyze important quality elements from construction documents, submittals, etc.
- Proficient in Primavera, Procore, Bluebeam, tablet use, as well as ability to learn and utilize VDC and technologies