Immediate opening in South Tampa for Assistant Project Manager.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Assist in leading the project team
- Take initiative in managing information, establishing expectations and maintaining quality and cost effectiveness in the overall project
- Solicit vendors for pricing; recommends contract awards
- Assemble and prepare complete and well thought-out estimates; perform quantity takeoffs and bid evaluations; clarify specific information and assumptions
- Prepare accurate and concise contracts, subcontracts and purchase orders
- Review subcontractor submittals, verifying conformance to contract documents
- All other duties as assigned.
- College degree in Construction Management or similar discipline required
- 3+ years experience
- Wood frame projects
- Bluebeam and Procore