We are looking for a deadline-driven Commercial Construction Superintendent to join a local Florida General Contractor. The Construction Superintendent will lead and manage the on-site construction team and oversee all work on site.
To ensure success you should complete projects on time and within budget, and never compromise on quality. Top candidates will be strong leaders, pro-active, and perform well under pressure.
- Leading and managing the on-site construction team.
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
- Attending production meetings.
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget, and ensuring adherence to these.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Placing orders for materials, and is responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Following the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness, and orderliness.
- Maintaining records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders, and RFIs.
- Liaising with inspection authorities regarding approvals.
- 7-10 years experience
- Familiarity with Timberline and PowerTools
- Statewide travel required