The Industrial Hygienist promotes the Company's IIF culture by ensuring every co-worker returns home safety every night and is expected to spend 100% of time in the field observing and coaching co-workers on correction of unsafe conditions and behaviors.
- Promotes the Company's IIF Culture by Being a Safety Resource to the Project
- Assists in Project Compliance with all Safety Rules and Regulations
- Assists with or Conducts Case Management
- Ensures a Safe Work Environment
- Participates in Training/Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree or minimum 4 years of concrete construction experience and prior experience as a Field Safety Coordinator.
- Must obtain OSHA 30 hour certification within 3 months.