The Assistant Superintendent
is responsible for coordinating and supervising the construction of multifamily, wood framed, garden style, senior living, duplex / quadplexes, cottages projects under the supervision of the Superintendent. Assistant Superintendents must be willing and able to travel. They are responsible for managing and overseeing the day to day operations on their project site.
- Managing daily job site activity and efficiency
- Tracking plan/project changes
- Enforcing all safety/OSHA requirements
- Ensure that all milestones and overall schedule completions dates are met without exception
- Administering specific processes and maintaining culture
- Meeting with client reps regularly to discuss project status
- 3-7 years’ experience in multifamily construction
- Experience with wood frame, podium, stick build, masonry, and other various build types
- A demonstrated understanding of multifamily construction means and methods
- Must be able to maintain the flow of progress
- Willing to work the hours required to meet deadline. Saturday work days required.
- Possess the stamina to handle the workload and the drive to meet their project schedule and deadlines