We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to provide supervision of a luxury mid-rise and high rise projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
An excellent Construction Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- 10+ years experience with high end, luxury multifamily projects. Concrete and high rise experience required
- Degree in Architecture, Building Science, Engineering, Construction Management, or other related discipline
- PMP or an equivalent certification would be considered an asset
- Extensive previous work experience managing budgets for construction projects
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials and equipment
- Highly organized
- Software: Procore, Prolog, P6/Primavera, Microsoft Project
- Understanding of construction management processes
- Able to plan ahead and maintain the project schedule
- Familiar with construction and project management software programs
- Excellent knowledge of relevant rules and regulations as well as quality standards and human resources
- Excellent time management ability
- Able to multitask with a strong understanding of core manager duties
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills