We are looking for an experienced wood frame Project Manager
to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish in the Houston market. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Establishing and maintaining working professional relationships with the project design team, company field and office personnel, subcontractors, vendors and governmental agencies overseeing the project.
- Assuming a leadership role in overseeing the preparation of the construction documents
- Administering contracts between Owner and General Contractor and General Contractor and Subcontractors and Vendors
- Managing value engineering efforts for the project
- Preparing and processing all paperwork and documents to Owner, project design team and subcontractors in a timely and complete manner
- Reporting and providing assistance to the Vice President and President of Construction with project management duties as needed.
- Interfacing with Construction Lender field inspectors
- All other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years high density multifamily experience required
- Degree in construction management or related discipline
- Procore, Textura, Microsoft Project
The pipeline of our client is very strong and there is no shortage of work in the foreseeable future.