Our client, a top-tier Multifamily Builder, is looking for an Assistant Project Manager that would be responsible for working to ensure high rise projects are completed safely, on time, and within budget in the Austin market. The APM helps manage all aspects of the project including planning, scheduling, and cost control.
- Establish and maintain project schedules using Microsoft Project or other selected scheduling software.
- Review plans and specifications for coordination and value engineering.
- Assist in the review, processing and tracking of all RFI’s, Submittals, Shop Drawings and related consultant reviews and responses and jurisdictional permitting.
- Prepare and maintain project logs recording the processing of such within the Company project management software reporting systems.
- Work with Project Engineers and Superintendents to help resolve any constructibility issues.
- Assist and track all permits required by governing jurisdiction.
- Assist in bidding and buy-out of materials, services and scopes of work on assigned projects.
- Local knowledge is preferred, but not necessary.