Our client has an immediate opening on their South Florida team for a Project Coordinator
- Reviews design drawings for accuracy and completeness, and coordinates resolution of discrepancies and/or missing information with customers, design team, detailing, shop, & field as may be necessary.
- Coordinates project sequencing and basic detailing job setup including advance bills and shop and erection drawings.
- Provides technical instructions and guidance to steel detailers in preparing shop drawings per project requirements and standards.
- Monitors project schedules regarding submittals, approvals, and shop fabrication releases. Identify and communicate possible delays or problems to project management team.
- Organize detailing RFI process through formal RFI to customer and informal RFI's with the engineer, architect, and general contractor.
- Distribute and route drawings to avoid delays and maintain logs.
- Act as a liaison between shop, field, and detailers to resolve fabrication and erection difficulties.
- Coordinates the detailing efforts of various common subcontractors.
- Serve as a direct link between Detailers, Project Managers, and other production departments, and customer, other contractors, and Design Team as may be required.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Tekla, & REVIT
- Minimum 3 years experience, civil engineering background
- Ability to read construction drawings