Construction Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Leading and managing the on-site construction team.
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
- Attending production meetings.
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget, and ensuring adherence to these.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Placing orders for materials, and being responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Following the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness and orderliness.
- Maintaining records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders and RFIs.
- Liaising with inspection authorities regarding approvals.
Ideal candidate MUST
have large multifamily experience. Multiple Projects $50M+
Concrete, Wood-Framing and Podium experience a must!