We are looking for a self-assured, reliable Commercial Construction Project Manager to supervise a company's commercial projects. The Project Manager will be tasked with directing and coordinating the construction team and all subcontractors, ensuring tools, equipment, and material are available, preparing reports, negotiating contracts, and analyzing risks. You should be able to work well within a team and also liaise with external vendors.
To be successful as a Commercial Construction Project Manager, you should have in-depth knowledge of construction management and also be familiar with health and safety regulations. A top candidate should have an analytical mind, superb organizational skills, and good negotiation strategies.
- Negotiating the best contracts to ensure maximum profitability
- Obtaining relevant permits and licenses.
- Determining the necessary resources (time, cost, labor, materials) for each project.
- Providing guidance and supervision as required.
- Performing detailed analyses and creating reports for relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with all building, safety, and governmental regulations.
- Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or related discipline.
- 5+ years commercial experience
- Advanced understanding of construction processes, principles, materials, and tools.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Great time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience with Procore required.