The QA/QC Specialist
will report to the QA/QC Manager and monitor and assist with the implementation and documentation of the QA/QC program at the project level, for multiple projects concurrently. Specifically, is responsible to review the on-site project team’s written QA/QC plan, monitor compliance with such plan on a bi-weekly basis, perform independent inspections of key components of work as determined by the QA/QC Manager, and provide support to project teams when necessary.
- Assist each project team with developing the project specific QA/QC Plan.
- Verify project documentation through an audit of the plan documents and independent inspection of the team’s work.
- Assist the team with plan revisions throughout the duration of the project as required.
- As directed by the QA/QC Manager, complete independent inspections of key building components / systems.
- Provide a written QA/QC compliance summary for each project monthly to be distributed to the Construction Manager and Executive Operations Management Team.
- Facilitate a handoff meeting from operations to warranty, ensuring the punchlist is complete and accepted prior to initiating the warranty reporting and tracking system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8+ years experience
- Degree in construction management or related discipline
- Prior experience in the field as a Superintendent desired
- Proficient with Procore