Our client is looking for a strong Multifamily Superintendent to help out their operations in the Raleigh-Durham market. Company has a very strong pipeline in the RDU market and this role will require minimal travel, if any.
- Managing daily job site activity and efficiency
- Tracking plan/project changes
- Enforcing all safety/OSHA requirements
- Ensure that all milestones and overall schedule completions dates are met without exception
- Administering specific processes and maintaining culture
- Meeting with client reps regularly to discuss project status
- 8+ years’ experience in multifamily construction
- Experience with wood frame, podium, stick build, masonry, and other various build types
- A demonstrated understanding of multifamily construction means and methods
- Must be able to maintain the flow of progress
- Willing to work the hours required to meet deadline. Saturday work days required.
- Possess the stamina to handle the workload and the drive to meet their project schedule and deadlines
This position is an ASAP need, so if you're looking for a new opportunity before the New Year, this is the one for you!